Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Books To Read Without Knowing the Synopsis

I'm baaaaack for another Top 5 Wednesday! This week's topic is the Top 5 Books To Read Without Knowing Anything About the Synopsis. So basically, books that you go into blind. It's hard for me to go into a book without at least trying to find out something about it. The books I picked though, I do think they are more fun if you go into them knowing next to nothing, or just the vaguest of vague. I'm just going to list my picks, but I'm not going to tell you anything about them, because that would defeat the purpose!

 
  

-- Shadowlands by Kate Brian -- Read it and Find Out!
-- Night Film by Marisha Pessl -- Read it and Find Out!
-- Vicious by V.E. Schwab -- Read it and Find Out!
-- And the Trees Crept In by Dawn Kurtagich -- Read it and Find Out!
-- The Merciless by Danielle Vega -- Read it and Find Out!

Those are my picks! There were probably more I could have put. Now I know some of my picks are kind of popular, and you might already know something about them, but I think they would be fun to go into blind. If you want to join in on the Top 5 Wednesday fun, you totally should! Each Wednesday is a new topic to consider and enjoy. Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment