Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Review: Locke & Key, Vol. 6: Alpha & Omega by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez


Title: Locke & Key, Volume 6: Alpha & Omega
Written by: Joe Hill
Art by: Gabriel Rodriguez
Published by: IDW Publishing
Released: 2014
Source: Library

Summary: All the pieces are in place. The keys have made their way into the hands of the wicked. Dodge has a big plan in store. After years of waiting, victory is within his grasp. Can the Locke children figure out what's going on in time? Discover the adversary in their midst? And stop a villain that has been wreaking havoc for centuries? All questions will be answered in this final volume. Sacrifices will be made, friends will be lost, and hopefully, evil will be eradicated.
My Thoughts: After picking up the First Volume a year or more ago, it's bittersweet to see it end. I enjoyed the ending. I think it did the series justice. It was full of craziness, violence, and hope. I was satisfied with how it ended. It was a series that took me on a wild ride, and I don't regret going on the journey.
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5
A Satisfying End.

No comments:

Post a Comment