Tuesday, October 17, 2017

#Spookathon : I'm Trying It

Another week, another readathon haha. But seriously #Spookathon is going on right now and I decided to throw my hat in the ring. I don't have a hard, concrete plan yet. I know I won't complete all the challenges, or probably even read that many books, but I thought I'd try it anyway. Are you doing the readathon? Let me know in the comments below.

My SPOOKATHON Book Plans At The Moment

  

-- Death Note, Volume 8: Target by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata --
-- The Dire King (Jackaby #4) by William Ritter--
-- The Graveyard Apartment by Mariko Koike --

I'll post a wrap-up after the readathon's over just to show how I did. I don't imagine it will be great, but readathons are kind of fun. What's even more fun is a readathon centered around Halloween and Scary Books, which are things I like to read anyway. So, let the reading commence! Technically, this started on Monday, but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment