Friday, January 12, 2018

Reading Right Now! (148)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is the same thing I was Reading Right Now! last week. So it's not exciting, but I'll tell you anyway.


Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moira Fowley-Doyle So my reading week hasn't been the best, oh well. I am almost done with this book though, so that's good. I'm definitely enjoying it. There's just something about Moira Fowley-Doyle's writing style that I really enjoy. It's got a magical or whimsical quality to it. It can take a story that might not be the most exciting, and turn it into something really interesting to read. It was the same when I read The Accident Season. There's this possibility of some kind of strange/magical element that turns out to be more mundane. I'm enjoying Spellbook of the Lost and Found even though I won't say it has the most page turning plot. I don't really know how to explain it. I just like it.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment