Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Books I Didn't Get To In 2017

Welcome to another Top 5 Wednesday!! This week's topic is the Top 5 Books I Didn't Get To In 2017. There are soooo many, but I'm just going to pick out a few.

 
  

Just a bit of a random sampling here. There are soooo many books that I wanted to read in 2017 that just didn't happen. I just picked a few of them that were floating around in my mind.

-- Gemina (Illuminae #2) by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff -- There's been a couple years of me letting this one sit on the sidelines. I want to read it. I will admit that while I liked Illuminae, I didn't think it was the best thing ever. I'm hesitant, yet excited, to go into the sequel. I hope I really enjoy it.

-- Rebel of the Sands (#1) by Alwyn Hamilton -- I've heard so many good things about this book and series! I'm a little miffed at the cover change. Why? This cover style was sooo pretty. I hope to read this in 2018.

-- Monster (Gone #7) by Michael Grant -- I was soooo excited when I learned that my beloved Gone series was getting a spin-off continuation. I snatched it, but I still haven't read it yet!!! I need to rectify this immediately.

-- A Darker Shade of Magic (#1) by V.E. Schwab -- Fun Fact: The only V.E. Schwab book I've read is Vicious and you all know how much I loved that. I need to read more V.E. Schwab.  Let's hope this gets read this year.

-- Shutter by Courtney Alameda -- I just want to read this one. The cover gets me. I keep telling myself, I'm gonna read it, I'm gonna read it, and it just manages to slip through the cracks. Hopefully 2018 will be the year! I love a good, scary, paranormal book.

So that's it. That's my Top 5 Wednesday. What are the books that you didn't get to in 2017 and are kicking yourself about? Want to join in on the Top 5 Wednesday fun? Then do it!! Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment