Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Fresh Releases and Spookathon 2018!!!

This is a Double Trouble Post. I wanted to cover more than one topic. Hooray!

First, a Fresh Fresh Release that I didn't do last week. It came out October 9th, 2018.


-- The Isle of Gold by Seven Jane -- It's about Pirates people, PIRATES!! I love anything and everything Pirates. I mean, Golden Age of Piracy is my jam. You can thank Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl, Captain Jack Sparrow for this addiction. But yes, I can't wait to read this book. The cover is fantastic. I got an arc of it that I won in a giveaway through instagram and I really want to get to it soon. And everyone else should pick it up as well. It looks so good!

Second thing I wanted to mention is Spookathon 2018 has started, technically yesterday. I'm going to try my best to take part in the readathon. I'm not the fastest reader, so I know that I'm not going to read a bunch of books during it. I am having fun taking part in the Spookathonphotochallenge on instagram. If you want to check out my account, I'm @gotbookcitement
The first book I'm going to be reading for Spookathon is technically one I already started last week, so it's probably cheating, but I'm going to count it anyway. It goes for two challenges and I'm planning to finish it during the readathon, so I'm counting it.


-- Active Memory (Mirador #3) by Dan Wells -- I'm really close to being done with this and I'm really liking it. I love Dan Wells' stuff and this Mirador Series is awesome. I'm hoping for more books in this series. I think this counts for two challenges. A Book with Purple on the Cover annnd A Book Not Set In Our Current Time Period.

And that's all I got for this Fresh Tuesday. Anyone else participating in Spookathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment