Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Fresh Releases: October 2, 2018

These Releases are FRESH FROM THE GRAVE!!!! SHAMBLING ONTO YOUR SHELF!!! It's October, so everything automatically becomes spooky. There's a lot of Fresh Releases this week, I'll just name the ones I remember, but be sure to check them out!

 
 
 

--  Grim Lovelies (#1) by Megan Shepherd --
-- Shadow of the Fox by Julie Kagawa --
-- Boneless Mercies by April Genevieve Tucholke --
-- A Map of Days (#4) by Ransom Riggs --
-- Broken Things by Lauren Oliver --
-- Muse of Nightmares (#2) by Laini Taylor --

I know I'm missing some, probably a lot, but there's a bunch of books coming out in October. Some pretty exciting releases too! Better get them while they're FRESH FRESH.
I say that, but you can really read a book whenever. Sometimes it's even better to read it after the hype goes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment