Saturday, October 13, 2018

Reading Right Now! (179)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- Active Memory (Mirador #3) by Dan Wells -- I'm so excited for this book! I love Dan Wells as an author. I love this series. Gaahh. I can't wait to see what happens in this one. I'm unsure as to whether this is the last book in the series, I hope not, because I'm always going to want more. I mean, nowhere on it does it say trilogy or conclusion, it just says Mirador series continues, so I'm going to hold out hope that there will be more books. If anyone knows the answer to that question, let me know.  And look at that cover! I love that cover. I think I'm going to use this for the #Spookathon readathon as a book with purple on the cover and set in a different time period than our current one.
Anyway... I'm super excited to get farther into this. I'm pretty sure I'm going to love it. I definitely recommend giving this series a read. The first book is Bluescreen, followed by Ones and Zeroes, and then I'd recommend reading all of Dan Wells' other books :D His I Am Not A Serial Killer Series is realllly good too.


So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment