Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Fresh Releases: November 20, 2018

These Releases are Fresh Fresh!

  
 




City of Broken Magic by Mirah Bolender looks good, real good. It sounds kind of urban fantasy-ish and I love books like that. My Sister, the Serial Killer by Oyinkan Braithwaite, with that cover and title, I have to read this one. Willful Child: The Search for Spark by Steven Erikson. Okay, so this might be the third book in the series, which means I now need to add the whole series to my tbr. Dragonshadow by Elle Katharine White, this is also the sequel to another book, so more things to add to my tbr. Firefly: Big Damn Hero by Nancy Holder and James Lovegrove. Ummm... SO MUCH YES!! Gimme Gimme. I love Firefly! This looks to be the start of the series and I'm excited about it.

And that's the Fresh Fresh Releases for this week. Any books I left off my list? Any books I should be excited for? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment