Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Fresh Releases: November 6, 2018

These Releases are Fresh Fresh!

 

I have this nagging feeling that I'm missing an important one, but I just can't remember what it is. And one of these might already be out. I'm not an informed book blogger, I'm sorry!

The Darkest Star (#1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout is the first book in her new Lux spin-off series. I haven't read the Lux Series yet, but I do own them all, so I will at some point. I've also got Girls of Paper and Fire by Natasha Ngan on my list. This one looks pretty awesome! Hopefully I can pick up both of these books soon.

Those are my Fresh Fresh Releases for November 6th. What books are you looking forward to? Which super important release did I miss?  I'm also sorry for skipping Monday's post. This Fall Back time stuff really screwed with me. Why is it dark so early? I don't like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment