Monday, November 12, 2018

October 2018 Wrap-Up!

This is everything I read in October 2018! Not a bad month really.

  
  

-- Pitch Dark by Courtney Alameda -- I enjoyed this one, but I think it would have been so much better if it had been two books instead of one. Too much story to fit into just one book. Really liked the concept. BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 3.8/5

-- The Hatching (#1) by Ezekiel Boone -- This was a lot of fun! I'm really looking forward to reading the sequel. It promised me terrifying spiders, and it gave me TERRIFYING spiders. Also, the cover design is so good. BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5

-- Active Memory (Mirador #3) by Dan Wells -- I love this series!! This book answered some very important questions from the previous book and it was a lot of fun! I really, really, really hope that there are more books in this series. Dan Wells is one of my favorite authors. BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4.5/5

-- The Possessions by Sara Flannery Murphy -- This one was probably the most disappointing book I read this month, not because it was bad, but just because it was kind of dull. I read it during #Spookathon, which probably wasn't the best idea for a readathon book. It was a slow moving book. The main character was very bland and not that exciting to follow. The concept was pretty cool, but the actual story was just meh. BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 3.2/5

-- Death Note, Volume 9: Contact by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata -- I have been so slow when it comes to finishing this series. This Volume was okay. I'm too stupid to understand most of what is really going on. I'm not an evil genius like Light. No Spoilers, but the series hasn't been the same since that crazy twist that happened a couple Volumes ago. I'm still not over it. BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 3.8/5

-- Infinity (#1) by Jus Accardo -- This was fun and fast. I'm ready to continue on with the series. BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5

FAVORITE BOOK OF OCTOBER:


No surprise here. I love this series. Please let there be more!!

And that is my October Wrap-Up! How did October treat you reading wise?

No comments:

Post a Comment