Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Fresh Releases: December 18, 2018

Here's the Fresh Fresh Releases for this week! There are some good ones.

 
 
 




The Disasters by M.K. England, which I'm really excited for.  Verity by Colleen Hoover, this one might have come out earlier, but it's still a December Release. The Cursed Sea by Lauren DeStefano, still need to read the first one, but look at that cover! Hunting Annabelle by Wendy Heard. I love a good thriller and this one sounds very interesting. Dear Heartbreak edited by Heather Demetrios. Not the Duke's Darling by Elizabeth Hoyt. I just had to sprinkle in a little historical romance. My Almost Flawless Tokyo Dream Life by Rachel Cohn. Admittedly, I don't know a whole lot about this one, but I was sold by the cover alone.

And those are the Fresh, Fresh Releases for this week! All Pictures are from Goodreads.com 
What releases are you excited about? I really want to buy some of them, but I've been kind of bad about buying too many Christmas presents for me, if you know what I mean. I've been taking Treat Yourself a little too literally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment