Friday, December 21, 2018

Reading Right Now! (188)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Bird Box by Josh Malerman and I've had this book on my TBR forever! I've been eyeing it and eyeing it and I finally decided to give it a read. After I read the book, I would like to watch the new Netflix movie adaptation. 
I'm about 60 pages in, and so far, I'm intrigued. It's got this post-apocalyptic vibe, which I'm always a fan of. It also has some mystery horror aspects to it too. I have no idea what these creatures are, but just imagining going everywhere outside blindfolded makes me a little nervous and claustrophobic. Not knowing what is making all these people go insane so you literally can't look outside anymore. Craaaazy!
I'm also liking how this book is told from the future and the past. If the whole book had taken place with future Malorie, I don't know if I would like it as much. I appreciate getting the backstory.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? Have you read Bird Box? What did you think of it if you did?

No comments:

Post a Comment