Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Top Nine 2018!

I thought I'd do something a little different for today's post and share my Top Nine 2018 posts on Instagram. I try to be pretty active on Instagram. I really enjoy the platform and the bookstagram community. Hopefully Facebook doesn't ruin it, since they own in and the original owners/creators have left. We've gotta be realistic here. 
I like to share my love of books across many different platforms and I'm pretty proud of my Instagram. 2018 was a good year for it. I hope in 2019 that my account continues to grow, people continue to like my pictures, and I make more book people friends. My picture style has morphed into pretty much exclusively outdoor pictures. I live in what I think is a pretty place, and I feel like my natural surroundings make a much prettier backdrop than anything I could attempt to create. I'm also a big fan of natural lighting. My account is mainly books, but I do post subscription boxes as well as makeup. My dogs also make an appearance from time to time. I love using the Instagram Stories feature to do book hauls, library hauls, and unboxings. I have a lot of fun on the Instagram.
So, if you want to check out my Instagram, look for @gotbookcitement or just click on the link.
Thank you for listening to my self promo. I also felt the need to post something, but I didn't know what, and I also wanted something that would be a quick post. I'm lazy a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment