Saturday, August 10, 2019

Reading Right Now! (218)

Okay, first I want to acknowledge that I've been awful with my blog this week. I mean, in my head I know it's my blog and that I can post whenever I want, but I still feel guilty when I don't post like I should. It's weird. So, this week I was just kind of lazy, which is a trait that I have. I just didn't feel like posting, so I didn't.
Anyway, What I'm Reading Right Now! is... (pssst it's multiple books at once and it's going okay. Not amazing speed, but okay.)

 


So, I've got Three Dark Crowns (#1) by Kendare Blake and I'm enjoying it. This started out kind of slowly, but it's picked up speed.
The Raging Ones (#1) by Krista and Becca Ritchie. This is a hard book to categorize in my head. It's weird, it's different, but I'm enjoying it. It's an odd experience. 
I am over halfway through all of these books, I've been reading five chapters of one, then moving on to five chapters of another. 
Fresh Romance, Volume 1 by a bunch of people, one of which is Sarah Kuhn, and I think she's the reason that this even came on my radar. I'd never heard of it before. It's a comic anthology of romance. So far, it's been okay. I've read two stories and the one called Ruined is the one I was most intrigued by. It is very colorful, but it's kind of meh at the same time.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?  

No comments:

Post a Comment