Friday, August 30, 2019

Reading Right Now! (221)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

-- Moon Called (Mercy Thompson #1) by Patricia Briggs -- I'm about 40% of the way through and I'm really enjoying it. I'm kind of hooked. Urban Fantasy / Paranormal Romance is just a thing that I really like reading. It's got werewolves, vampires, coyote walkers, and fae! Hoping to read more of this, maybe finish it before August is over, and then I'm definitely going to continue on with the series.

-- Rogue King (Inferno Rising #1) by Abigail Owen -- I got this for review from Entangled Publishing as an e-arc and I'm enjoying it too. I'm about 25%. It's another paranormal romance, it has dragon shifters and phoenixes. I'm into it. The beginning started a little rough, I wasn't sure, but the flow of it has gotten better the farther I've got into it. I think I'm in for a steamy time.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment