Friday, August 16, 2019

Reading Right Now! (219)

Hi, it's me, an absolute potato. Remember how I apologized last week for having hardly any posts, welllll, I did worse this week. I just get in these little spells where I don't feel like posting anything. I won't promise that I'll do better next week, because I don't want to lie to you, but I do plan on trying.
So anyway, What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Lock Every Door by Riley Sager -- I've been eyeing Riley Sager's books for a while. I fully plan on reading his previous two books, but I just happened to get my hands on this library copy and figured I should read it quick since it's new, and might be put on hold if I don't read it fast. I'm excited to read this! It sounds like a mysterious apartment building which are words that grab me. I've just read the first couple of chapters, and I'm already into it. Yes, I'm ready for this.

And in other news, I've had a pretty good reading month this week. I've finished 3 books!! That's a lot for me. Now granted, I had read a good chunk of the first two books in the previous week, but still, I feel accomplished. That's probably because I've been reading instead of doing my blog posts *uncomfortable laughter*

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading? Do you like Riley Sager's books? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment