Monday, November 4, 2019

October 2019 Reading Wrap-Up!

Here is everything I read in October 2019. It wasn't my best month, it wasn't my worst month, it was just kind of ehh. I traveled a bit in October which probably didn't help with trying to read more.

  
  


-- Raid (The Wastelanders #2) by K.S. Merbeth -- BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 3.5/5
-- Unnatural, Volume 1: Awakening by Mirka Andolfo -- BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5
-- The Burning Page (The Invisible Library #3) by Genevieve Cogman -- BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5
-- The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager -- BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4.5/5
-- The Luminous Dead by Caitlin Starling -- BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 3.5/5
-- Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson #2) by Patricia Briggs -- BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5

FAVORITE OF THE MONTH
This is kinda hard because I did enjoy a lot of the books that I read this month.


The Last Time I Lied by Riley Sager wins by just a little bit. I really enjoyed this. It kept me on the edge of my seat. I was hooked.

And that is my October 2019 Reading Wrap-Up! How was your reading in October? I'm hoping that I can read more in November maybe. It's going a little slowly right now, so we'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment