Friday, July 17, 2020

Reading Right Now! (263)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Silver Borne (Mercy Thompson #5) by Patricia Briggs and I literally have one page left before I finish it. I love this series. It didn't take me any time to fall right back into this world. There was a lot of things happening in this one. Mercy gets involved in another paranormal dilemma. Samuel is going through some tough times. Mercy is facing some pushback from the pack. Also, it's Adam and Mercy being adorable. I love it. Love every minute of it. I definitely recommend reading this series if you're a fan of Urban Fantasy. It's an older one too, so you'll have plenty of books to read before you're caught up with publication.

What I'm Going To Read Next

 

American Royals (#1) by Katharine McGee This one plays around with the idea of what if George Washington had accepted the crown when it was offered to him. What if America had a royal family of its own. I think this one should be fun.

The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke #1) by Tessa Dare Romance books have been calling my name lately. I've started noticing all these romance books pop up in my feeds. I've started watching more romance booktubers. I think I'm about to fall down the romance rabbit hole. This one looks like a steamy, sexy good time. It's got a marriage of convenience, which calls to me. It's got a leading male character who is beast like in appearance. I'm excited for this. This romance should be full of sexy times, which should be obvious by the cover. 
I feel like I've always read a variety of books, I don't stick to one genre, but I definitely feel like I'm going down a different path here if I get addicted to romances.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! and planning to read next. What are you reading?


No comments:

Post a Comment