Friday, October 9, 2020

Reading Right Now! (275)

 What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power -- I read and really enjoyed Wilder Girls, so I wanted to check out her next book. I also got this for review from the publisher through Netgalley, but obviously did a crap job of reading it in time, so I ended up checking out a physical copy from the library. I'm a little over 200 pages in this, and I have no idea where it's going. I'm very interested in the mystery, it does a good job of making me wonder what's going on. This is a strange book, it's not creepy or scary so far, it's just a little weird. I have no real guesses for where it's taking me, so I want to know! I hope it doesn't disappoint me in the end after all this build up, but I need to know what is happening.

This book is a little slower then her previous book Wilder Girls. It has a different kind of vibe definitely. I'm enjoying it. I love the aesthetic. I just need to know how it ends and what is up with this family. I have so many questions.

 

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? I'm really in the Halloween mood at the moment, I just want to read all the weird, scary, and creepy books. What books would you recommend for keeping the Halloween mood going?

No comments:

Post a Comment