Friday, October 30, 2020

Reading Right Now! (277)

 What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

Do Not Disturb by Tilly Bagshawe -- I found this book because I was looking for another book with the same title. I feel like I needed to clarify that haha. Do Not Disturb is a sleazy, trashy mess. I don't really like any of the characters. They all make bad choices. There is something about this book though that I just want to keep reading, so I can witness more of this train wreck, in that way, it's kind of fun. It's just amazing that almost all the characters can be so awful.

This book is about Fancy Hotels in the Hamptons and the people that run them. Whenever anyone asks me what this book is about, I just say hotels haha. It's true, and then I don't have to be embarrassed saying what else it's about. This book is also a chunker, over 600 pages. I'm about half way through. I don't know if I would recommend this one just because of how awful all these people are, but if you're looking for something trashy, you might like this.


Well, that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment