Friday, July 23, 2021

Reading Right Now! (304)

 It is FRIDAY!!! Yayy!
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Leviathan Wakes (#1) by James S.A. Corey -- I decided to do something crazy and start this series. I'd actually been eyeing this book for a while, and I finally decided to just read it. Was it on my TBR for this month? No. I kind of waffle between having a set TBR and then Mood Reading. I like having a pile of TBR books, but I don't always like sticking to that pile. So, to get to the point, it wasn't in my plans to read this book this month, but I just wanted to.
I also greatly overestimated my abilities and thought I could finish this in a week hahahaaaa. I am a fool. The reason that I had a week time frame is because I have this checked out from the library and that's when it is due. I've barely cracked the 200 page mark, so that's not going to happen. Good news though, I checked out another copy, so I'm fine.
I am really, really enjoying this. When I think of space books and space operas, this is what I'm always searching for. I think it's great! I'm definitely going to have to watch the show now.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment