Friday, October 22, 2021

Reading Right Now! (316)

 So, I never mentioned that I was taking part in a readathon called Spoopathon, which is all about escaping from a haunted house. You follow a path, you read books, it's very Halloweeny, and I'm having fun. I now have just one more prompt and I escape!!
So, what I'm Reading Right Now! is...

A Stitch in Time by Kelley Armstrong -- So, I actually just finished this one, but I still wanted to mention it. It was so good!! It's a gothic, time travel romance, with some ghosts. It's main focus is on the romance. I just really liked it. It's like a fantasy dream kind of thing. It just made me happy while I was reading it. I did get a Review Copy though Netgalley, but I picked up a physical copy from my library. The paper smelled very nice in this one. You know what I'm talking about.

Desperate Measures (Wicked Villains #1) by Katee Robert -- This one is a very heavy romance. The kind of romance that you don't want people looking over your shoulder while you're reading it. I've been hearing about this series a lot on booktube and bookstagram, and I wanted to check it out for myself. It starts pretty much from the first page. I'm blushing.


Strange the Dreamer (#1) by Laini Taylor -- This is what I'm planning to start next. I'm supposed to be buddy reading this with my friends Ke-sha and Alyssa. I have been doing an awful job at that. Ke-sha has already finished. Alyssa is a good chunk of the way through. I'm a bad buddy reader. I've heard so much about Laini Taylor and never read anything, so I guess I should start. Don't really know a lot about this one either.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment