Wednesday, September 12, 2012

August 2012 Favorites!

It's that time again. Another month has left us, so now it's time to look back and reflect on what I read and loved in August 2012. I read 7 books in August, so I met my monthly goal. All in all, I had a really good reading month, only one book got a 3, the rest were all fours and fives. Now for my three favorites of August.
Angel Burn (Angel, #1)
Title: Angel Burn
Author L.A. Weatherly
First one I finished in August and it was a sign of good things to come. Loved the concept and idea of evil angels, parasites really. The love story wasn't bad either. Can't wait to continue on with the series. The sequel is already out and is titled Angel Fire.

The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden, #1)
Title: The Immortal Rules
Author: Julie Kagawa
This book made me a fan of Julie Kagawa's writing style. Loved the strong female character, the world, the danger, the action, and the boy. Just really enjoyed this book and can't wait to see how the series continues. Sweet katana sword action too!

Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)
Title: Perfect Chemistry
Author: Simone Elkeles
A perfect love story. Really enjoyed the chemistry between the two characters. I will definitely be continuing on with the series. Maybe for slightly older teens though.

That's it for my August Favorites. Let me know what books topped your monthly favorites list. Now on to September and the promise of more good books to be read.

No comments:

Post a Comment