Friday, September 21, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul 19

I'm sorry I've been such a slacker. I really need to get on the ball. I had a great bunch of library books come in that I had requested and I got one book for review. My week in books was so great/awesome/amazing this week and I can't wait to share it. The video will be posted below these words...
Now for the books in list form. I'll start with my one review book and then go on from there.
  1. Cameo BY Tanille (thank you Fire Flies Entertainment and Kr67 for contacting me and mailing me this book to review :D )
  2. Gone BY Michael Grant (Book #1)
  3. Hunger BY Michael Grant (#2)
  4. Lies BY Michael Grant (#3)
  5. Plague BY Michael Grant (#4)
  6. Fear BY Michael Grant (#5 so excited to read this series!)
  7. The Hunt BY Andrew Fukuda (looks AWESOME!)
  8. The Book of Blood and Shadow BY Robin Wasserman
  9. Anna Dressed in Blood BY Kendare Blake (Yayy Yay YAY! Will be reading this for Halloween in October if I can wait that long)
  10. The Knife of Never Letting Go BY Patrick Ness (Chaos Walking Book 1)
  11. Struck BY Jennifer Bosworth (She's a lightning addict... huh.)
  12. Die For Me BY Amy Plum (I've heard great things about this one.)
Well, that's it. I had an awesome haul this week and hope you did too! And as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment