Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In My Mailbox/Book Haul 20

Sorry I have been so lax with these videos. Here's books and a video that I did 2 weeks ago that I just never got around to posting on my blog. I hope you enjoy all the great books that I got. It was another awesome and fantastical library haul, so be prepared to be amazed... haha. The video will be below these words and as always In My Mailbox is hosted by the story siren where we show all the fantastic books we have acquired.

Now for the books in list form because I know you want it.
  1. iFrankenstein BY Bekka Black (got this one from the author herself, so exciting! Can't wait to read it. Really enjoyed the format and story of the first one in the series which is iDrakula. Going to be reading this in the current month of October.)
  2. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer BY Michelle Hodkin (I've heard really good things about this book and it looks pretty awesome.)
  3. The Body Finder BY Kimberly Derting (Book 1 in the Body Finder series. Looks good, she can find dead people. A useful skill kind of)
  4. Desires of the Dead BY Kimberly Derting (Book 2 in Body Finder Series)
  5. The Last Echo BY Kimberly Derting (Book 3 in Body Finder Series)
  6. All These Things I've Done BY Gabrielle Zevin (excited to read this one, I've heard good things about it.)
  7. The Pledge BY Kimberly Derting
  8. Revived BY Cat Patrick
  9. Anna and the French Kiss BY Stephanie Perkins (I've heard so many good things about this book that I just had to check it out.)
  10. Cinder BY Marissa Meyer (Cinderella retold as a cyborg... Cool!)
  11. Texas Gothic BY Rosemary Clement-Moore (love the cover and the story sounds a little creepy. Can't wait to check it out!)
Those are all the books that I got. I have so many library books that it's going to take me months to finish them all. I'm going to try to get back into doing regular posts for this blog thing. I can't promise anything, but I'm going to try to be better. Hope your week in books was as good as mine and as always...
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment