Friday, May 10, 2013

Reading Right Now! True by Erin McCarthy

True
Title: True
Author: Erin McCarthy
Hey guys, I know it's been an abysmally long time since I've posted one of these and I'm extremely sorry about that. My blog has been put on the back burner a little bit and I really try to post on here more frequently, but sometimes it just doesn't work out the way I want it to.
So I've been reading True by Erin McCarthy which I got for review from Netgalley and InterMix Books/ Penguin Group. It's part of a new genre called New Adult where the characters are in their 20's. This is my first foray into the New Adult genre and it's kind of guilty pleasure reading to me. I actually just finished this book, so a full review will be going up on the blog soon. It came out May 7, 2013. If you like romance books with a little sexy time, then you will definitely enjoy this book and maybe the whole New Adult genre.
The story revolves around Rory and Tyler. Two young college students from different sides of the track who ultimately end up falling for one another. It's a sweet romance and I really ended up enjoying the characters and their story. Definitely for older readers because there is sexy time involved, but I would definitely recommend this story.
HAPPY READING!

No comments:

Post a Comment