Friday, January 16, 2015

Reading Right Now! (#18)

Title: Deity (Covenant #3)
Author: Jennifer L. Armentrout
I'm on page 100 of 330 pages which makes me about 30% finished

So I'm still making my way through this series. I don't know if it was a good idea or not to read the first 3 1/2 (the 1/2 book is the novella, Daimon, which is 0.5 in the series) books back to back. I'm not in love with this series like the rest of the world seems to be, but I will say that I am enjoying Deity a lot more than I did the first two books. My main problem with this series so far has been with Alex, but in Diety, Alex has been surprisingly okay. She hasn't made me want to yell or chuck the book or anything like that. In this book, Alex is back at the Covenant, the love triangle between Seth and Aiden still exists, and her life might be in danger from people who don't want her to become what she is fated to be. I try real hard not to spoil anything ;)
So that is it for what I'm Reading Right Now! Tell me what you are reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment