Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Jokesters/Characters That Make You Laugh

This Top 5 Wednesday is perfect for April Fools Day and was really fun to do. I love characters that make me laugh. Here's my Top 5 Favorite Jokesters/Characters That Make Me Laugh!
  
 


5.  Gone by Michael Grant
This series isn't laughs and giggles at all, so it might be a weird one to include in this list. But the character that always brought some lightness to the story was The Blaze! She's so snarky and full of herself, it was great. She also had a lot of great one-liners and she was a hero in The FAYZ. Every scene that had The Blaze in it was enjoyable, because I knew I was going to get a little bit of her signature style and humor.

4. Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins
This character plays the part of a lovable sidekick/party dude. It's Blake, the son of the Duke of Envy. Blake is just a lot of fun and offers some light moments in the series. He's the life of the party and knows how to get people to relax and have a  good time. Anna spends some quality time with him in the second book and it was just really fun watching them together and having her let loose. Blake is pretty awesome.

3. Death Note by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata
The character that makes me laugh in this series is L. He is so odd and says some funny things. The way that he's able to get Light off his game always makes me laugh. I haven't finished this series yet, but I already know that I don't want Light to kill L, he's too fun.

2. The Hero's Guide to Saving Your Kingdom by Christopher Healy
The characters that make me laugh in this one? Every single one of the crazy Princes! Liam, Duncan, Gustav, and Frederic are just so ridiculous and funny. I love their adventures and the various situations they get themselves into. If you want to laugh, then definitely pick up this series. I love it so much. Actually, thinking about it, every single character in this series is funny. Go Read Now!

1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
My Top Jokesters should come as no surprise to anyway. Drumroll please... It's Fred and George Weasley!! They are the ultimate pranksters and were just so fun to read about. I wish I could go to Weasley's Wizarding Wheezes and buy all the things. They brought a lot of light to the story and I loved them for it. We won't talk about the last book though... so sad.

So those are my Top 5 Favorite Jokesters/Characters That Make Me Laugh. Who are your top 5? If you want to join in the Top 5 Wednesday fun, you totally should. It's a great addition to include on your blog or youtube channel. Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers here!

No comments:

Post a Comment