Friday, August 5, 2016

Reading Right Now! (77)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

Title: With Malice
Author: Eileen Cook

I'm planning to start this one this weekend. I remember seeing this one all over instagram and booktube, when everyone was receiving arcs for it. The arcs had the coolest packaging. All kinds of crime scene stuff. I wasn't lucky enough to get an arc :(
I don't really know that much about this one. I know it's about a foreign exchange student in Italy and she ends up getting accused of a crime. I don't think she remembers exactly what happened. It sounds a lot like the whole Amanda Knox/Italy thing. I'm hoping it's a sort of fast-paced, thriller, crime novel kind of thing. I'm excited to read it. It's not very long, so hopefully it won't take me very long to read it. I'm thinking I won't be able to renew it at my library, because other people have it on hold, so I want to read it quick.
That's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment