Friday, August 12, 2016

Reading Right Now! (78)

What I'm Reading Right Now! and planning to read next is...

 

Reading Right Now!

Lark Ascending (Skylark #3) by Meagan Spooner - I was reading this one awhile ago and then took a break. I have now come back to it. I'm liking this one. It's the last book in a series that is hard for me to explain. It's like a mix of genres with some dystopian, post-apocalyptic thrown it, and some magic. I won't say this is my favorite series ever, but it's an interesting one. It's by the author that co-wrote These Broken Stars, which I loved! I need to read the rest of the books in that series.
So yeah, I hope to finish this so I can have another completed series under my belt.

Hope To Read Next!

Walk the Earth a Stranger (The Gold Seer Trilogy #1) by Rae Carson - I heard good things about this book and wanted to read it. It's about this girl who can sense where gold is. It's also a mix of different things with a Western feel and some magic thrown in. I'm excited to read it. I also really want to read Rae Carson's much talked about first series.

Random Tidbits

I just finished watching Stranger Things on Netflix and it was soooooo good. I need to get back into writing some of my tv reviews, cause I've got some piling up. But this show was just sooo good. All the feels. The story kept me enthralled. It was such a good mix of horror and friendship, family and mystery. Just very good. I'm really hoping that Netflix announces a Season 2, because I am not satisfied with the things left unanswered. Soooo good.


No comments:

Post a Comment