Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Fresh Releases: September 25, 2018

Fresh Releases!! They're Fresh Fresh!

 

-- A Dastardly Plot (Perilous Journey of Murder and Mayhem #1) by Christopher Healy --
I've been waiting forever for this one!!!! I loved his The Heroes Guide to Saving Your Kingdom series and was scared that was the only series I would ever get for him. 

-- Vengeful (Vicious #2) by V.E. Schwab --
Another one that I've waiting for forever!!! I'm so excited for this one.

-- Give the Dark My Love (#1) by Beth Revis --
I know Beth Revis from the Across the Universe Trilogy, which I still haven't read yet. This one sounds good and I'm excited to read it.

And those are my Fresh Releases for this week! I know I missed a bunch, but that's the story of my life. Which books are you excited for?

No comments:

Post a Comment