Friday, January 4, 2019

Reading Right Now! (190)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

I'm trying that whole reading two books at once thing again. I just don't know how people do it successfully. I'm almost done with Promises I Made (#2) by Michelle Zink. I think I might even finish it in the next couple hours. It's the sequel and conclusion to Lies I Told, which is about a family of grifters who have a big job planned, and then the aftermath of that job. And I'm also reading Honor Among Thieves (#1) by Rachel Caine and Ann Aguirre. I'm about 100 pages into it, just getting ready to start Part 2. I've heard from people that it's a little weird, so we'll see what I think of it. Usually I'm okay with weird. I'm really enjoying the writing so far.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment