Tuesday, July 2, 2019

June 2019 Wrap-Up!

June wasn't a bad month for me. Here's everything I read:

  
  
 



The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides -- I was not expecting that twist!
The Lying Woods by Ashley Elston -- An enjoyable, YA thriller. One of the twists definitely did give me a shock.
I Hate Fairyland, Volume 4: Sadly Never After by Skottie Young and Jean-Francois Beaulieu -- this is the last Volume in the I Hate Fairyland series and I'm sad that it's over. I wish it had been longer. The ending did feel kind of rushed in a way.
The Masked City (Invisible Library #2) by Genevieve Cogman -- I'm really enjoying this series. I'm shipping some people. I already have plans to read the next one.
The Lost City Explorers, Volume 1 by Zack Kaplan, Mike Marts, Alvaro Sarraseca -- I got this for review from the publisher through Netgalley. It was okay. The art was good, the story was interesting, but it was just too rushed.
My Lovely Wife by Samantha Downing -- This was such a crazy ride and I enjoyed it a lot.
Love a la Mode by Stephanie Kate Strohm -- This was very cute. Read on the younger side. Really enjoyed it.
The Sound by Sarah Alderson -- This was okay for what it was. I enjoyed it, but I didn't love everything about it. It's dated, but it gives that YA nostalgia for the old days.

I don't think I had a favorite book for June 2019. I enjoyed a lot of what I read, so I can't really pick a favorite favorite.

And that's my June 2019 Wrap-Up! How was your reading month? I'm taking part in the Book Junkie Trials for July. Should be fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment