Friday, July 12, 2019

Reading Right Now! (214)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Heroine Complex (#1) by Sarah Kuhn -- The biggest lure this book got me with was the cover. It is soooo great! The synopsis made me very interested in reading it too. I'm only about 50 pages in, and I'm enjoying it. It's cutesy urban fantasy so far. I'm excited to read more of it, and I might have already checked out the second book from the library.

This is also my THIRD READ for The Book Junkie Trials -- Team Mage!! This counts for the challenge/quest of Glimmer, which is to read a book with a beautiful or colorful cover.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading? Are you taking part in any readathons? Seems like there's a million of them happening right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment