Wednesday, July 17, 2019

The Book Junkie Trials Readathon: Progress Report #1

Let's be honest, I really didn't know what to post today, so I decided to do this. I'm participating in The Book Junkie Trials which is a month long, quest style readathon hosted/created by Rachael Marie Book Junkie. I linked to her announcement video of the readathon, which should tell you all the important bits, as well as links to all the things.
In The Book Junkie Trials, you are assigned a Team to be a part of, and I'm part of Team Mage. There are five challenges along with strengths and weaknesses.
I figured I'd put my progress report up for how I'm doing so far.

Completed Challenges

Orc Grove -- Read A Gruesome, Gory, or Gritty Story
I read Magic For Liars by Sarah Gailey


Ol' Pirate Cove -- Read a book that takes place, at least in part, on the sea.
I read Wilder Girls by Rory Power



Working On It

Glimmer-- Read a book with a Beautiful or Colorful Cover
I'm reading Heroine Complex (#1) by Sarah Kuhn and I'm almost done with it.



Not Completed

Draconic Isle -- Read a Book that features Dragons
My plan is to read The Burning Page (#3) by Genevieve Cogman


The Bookie Grail -- Read Group Book
Which is Stardust by Neil Gaiman


Weakness -- One of the spells went awry, forced to read a book out of your comfort zone. I have a plan for that one, but I'm not going to tell just yet.

And that is my Progress Report #1 for The Book Junkie Trials. Do you like doing readathons? I know everyone is going to be doing The Reading Rush, but I think I'm going to skip that one this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment