Friday, October 11, 2019

Reading Right Now! (227)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


The Burning Page (The Invisible Library #3) by Genevieve Cogman and I like it! I'm a fan of this series. I don't exactly know why I like it so much, I just do. It's about a Librarian named Irene who works for a organization called the Library. It's kind of like a magic library and Irene's job is to go to alternate worlds to collect (steal) books for the Library's collection. She has an apprentice named Kai, and it is my hope that they might become an item. She kind of sort of has a home base in an alternate London, where she's friends with a very Sherlock Holmes-ish detective named Peregrine Vale. It's just really fun. Each book is an adventure and I just enjoy reading about this cast of characters.
So, I'm over halfway through this third book and it's a good time, pretty much like all the previous books have been.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you Reading? Also, I'm back from my vacation/visiting my family in another state, so let us see how well I do with blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment