Friday, October 25, 2019

Reading Right Now! (229)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

Unnatural Creatures Stories Selected by Neil Gaiman This is a short story anthology all about weird creatures. At first, I thought that the stories were created for this anthology, but it's mostly existing stories from old and newer authors. I've read two so far. I don't think I'm going to read all the stories back to back to back, instead I'm going to read stories as I go along with my other books. I do really like this book's aesthetic though. It has really cool illustrations between each story and some really pleasing lettering.

Blood Bound (Mercy Thompson #2) by Patricia Briggs I'm excited to read more of this series!! It's so fun. So fun.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! I might add another book into this mix, I don't know. For a while, I was trying to read more than one book at once and I did find that I was able to finish more books a month that way, but then I went back to reading one book at a time. I think I'm gonna try to do the multiple books at once thing again. I don't know. I never know what I'm going to do.
So anyway, what are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment