Friday, December 13, 2019

Reading Right Now! (235)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

The Hunted (The Living #2) by Matt de la Pena -- I read The Living by Matt de la Pena soooo long ago and always meant to continue on with the series, and now I finally am. The Living was a really cool book about a cruise ship disaster, and some other craziness. The Hunted picks up right where The Living left off. It is pretty much the apocalypse, and I love reading books about that! So, I'm definitely enjoying The Hunted so far. It's super fast. I'm excited to see where this story goes. I'm about 100 pages in.

The Girl Who Could Move Sh*t With Her Mind by Jackson Ford -- As soon as I read the title for this book and saw it compared to X-Files and Alias, I knew I wanted it. I'm not very far in, but it definitely does have a fun feel to it. Our main character is telekinetic and works for a secret government organization. I'm excited to read more.

And that is what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? Also, Happy Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment