Friday, December 27, 2019

Reading Right Now! (237)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


 

Always and Forever Lara Jean (#3) by Jenny Han -- I have been obsessed with this series. I'm actually bingeing it. It's been forever since I binged a book series. It's like crack to me. I don't know what it is about it, but I'm addicted.
So, I watched the movie on Netflix, I hadn't read any of the books yet, but the trailer for the sequel came out and I just thought screw it, I'm gonna watch that movie. I loved the movie! So then I knew that I needed to read the books.
I've been flying through the series. I finished the first one maybe in three or four days, I finished the second book in two days, and now I'm on the last one. I know some of you out there are much faster readers than me, but for me, this is fast reading. It's so adorable and romantic and I love it. I want a Peter Kavinsky of my very own.

Iron Kissed (#3) by Patricia Briggs -- I'm also planning on starting this third book in the Mercy Thompson Series. I really enjoy this series too. I know it's going to be fast and fun.

And that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading? This year is almost over. I can't believe it. Hopefully I can read these two before the year ends so I can add it to my yearly goal. That would be cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment