Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Around The Year In 52 Books: Week 21

WEEK 21:
A BOOK THAT IS A CONTINUATION OF A BOOK YOU'VE ALREADY READ
(aka continuing on with a series)

PROGRESS POST

What are you reading this week?


Title: The Revolution Of Ivy (#2)
Author: Amy Engel

What is this book a continuation of? This is the sequel to The Book of Ivy by Amy Engel.
When did you read the previous book? I read The Book of Ivy back in December of 2015, so it has been a little while since the first one.
What are you most looking forward to in the continuation of the story? I'm excited for two things while reading this. First, I'm really intrigued to see what is going to happen with Ivy. The ending of the first book left her in a precarious position, so I want to know how she's going to save herself. The Second thing I'm excited for, is that by finishing this, I'm going to be finishing a series. It's only a duology, so once I finish The Revolution of Ivy, I can count it as a series finished in 2017. That will be an accomplishment.

So that's what I'm reading for this challenge! If you're not participating, you totally should. Check out the group and challenge here!

No comments:

Post a Comment