Thursday, January 19, 2017

Around The Year In 52 Books: Week 39

WEEK 39
AN EPISTOLARY FICTION

MY CHOICE

Title: Sleeping Giants
Author: Sylvain Neuvel

PROGRESS POST

What are you reading this week? I'm reading Sleeping Giants (Themis Files #1) by Sylvain Neuvel. It's a book I've been eyeing for a while and have heard a lot about.

What mediums made up the story (letters, journal entries, etc.)? This story is made up of mostly transcribed interviews with various people.

Do you like epistolary fiction? Sometimes. It can be a nice break for the regular novels, because it adds a different visual for the eye, but I don't think I would want to read it all the time, back to back. One of the cool things about epistolary fiction is that it's different and exciting. One of the cons is that it can get repetitive very quickly.

So that's what I'm reading for this week. What are you reading if you are taking part in the challenge. Check out the challenge here!

No comments:

Post a Comment