Thursday, January 12, 2017

Around The Year In 52 Books: Week 45

Obviously I'm doing this out-of-order, but I think that's okay.

WEEK 45
A BOOK WITH A ONE-WORD TITLE

MY CHOICE:

Title: Bluescreen
 Author: Dan Wells

PROGRESS POST:

What made you choose this book?
I chose this book because I'm already a fan of Dan Wells and want to read more stuff by him. If you haven't read his I Am Not A Serial Killer series, you really should!

Could you guess what happens in the book from this one word?
I don't think I could just from the one word. Looking at the cover, I would guess something futuristic. The synopsis though explains what the title relates too.

So that's what I'm doing so far for the Around The Year in 52 Books Challenge. How are you doing?
Check out the group here!

No comments:

Post a Comment