Friday, January 13, 2017

Reading Right Now! (98)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...

 

-- Sleeping Giants (The Themis Files #1) by Sylvain Neuvel-- I've been interested in this book because of all the hype I've heard of it. It's written in interview/recorded style, which can be either a hit or a miss for me. I'm about 100 pages in, and so far, I'm interested. As for what it's about, I won't say much. Essentially it's about the events in the years after a girl falls into a hole and lands in a giant, mysterious, metal hand.

--Tales of the Peculiar (Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children #0.5) by Ransom Riggs-- I decided to read this at the same time too. I figure since it's short little stories, I should be able to switch back and forth between the two books. I'm liking this one so far. The stories are very strange, but I'm interested in seeing where they go and what's going to happen in them. The format of it reminds me a lot of The Tales of Beetle and the Bard from the Harry Potter series, in how it's fairy tales from that certain world and a former character is supposed to be the editor/author who put the little book together. I will say this book is sooo pretty. I love the cover and the illustrations inside. 

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment