Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Favorite Underrated Books

I feel like I've talked about these books multiple times before, but I do feel that they are underrated and need more reads and love! So, here's my Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Favorite Underrated Books! I'm not going to put them in a 1-5 order, because they all hold a special place in my reading heart, they are all equally good. They are good, great even, and you must go read them all!

  
 

--The Hero's Guide To Saving Your Kingdom (whole series) by Christopher Healy and illustrations by Todd Harris-- Great!
--Altered (whole series) by Jennifer Rush-- Awesome!
--Illusive (whole series, but there's only two and I want more) by Emily Lloyd-Jones-- Needs so much more love.
--The Madman's Daughter (the whole series) by Megan Shepherd-- Love it so much!
--Shadowlands (whole series, there really should be more by the way) by Kate Brian-- Really fast-paced and fun!

So that's my Top 5 Wednesday: Top 5 Favorite Underrated Books. What are your favorite Underrated Books? Let me know in the comments below! If you want to join in on the Top 5 Wednesday fun, you totally should. Each Wednesday is a new, fun topic to contemplate and discuss. Check out all the other Top 5 Wednesday-ers Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment