Friday, July 14, 2017

Reading Right Now! (124)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


-- You Can't Hide (Shadow House #2) by Dan Poblocki -- And I'm almost finished with it. I'm loving it! It's a middle grade horror novel. I just want to say that middle grade is so much fun to read. I don't think that once you hit a certain age, you can only read adult books. Reading Middle Grade and Young Adult doesn't mean you are a childish reader. I don't know if I'm even saying what I want to say right. I get tired of judgmental readers, who essentially judge people for reading books they deem not good enough. People should read what they want to read. I'm going to read what I want to read! Also, I find so many classics booooooring.
Anyway, that really has nothing to do with this book. This book, and really this series, is just a lot of fun to read. I think it delivers on the scary, the creepy, and the gory. It's just a lot of fun. I will say that this sequel picks right up from where the first one left off, so if it's been a little bit since you read The Gathering, you might want to refresh yourself on what happened. The third book isn't out just yet which makes me a little sad.

What I'm Thinking of Reading Next!

 

I would like to read The Walking Dead, Volume 1: Days Gone Bye by Robert Kirkman and Tony Moore and The Call by Peadar O'Guilin but we'll see what happens. I've read two of the Walking Dead Compendiums, but I've forgotten a lot of stuff, and just want to start over. The Call sounds really good and I remember hearing good things about it when it came out. I'll have to read them both fairly quickly though because they are coming up due at the library. NOOOOOO!!! So those are my plans.

That's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment