Thursday, July 27, 2017

Review: Death Note, Vol. 7: Zero by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata


Title: Death Note, Vol. 7: Zero
Story by: Tsugumi Ohba
Art by: Takeshi Obata
Published by: VIZ Media, LLC
Released: 2006
Source: Library

Summary: With one Kira surrounded, has the game finally ended? Light and L scheme and manipulate to be the last man standing.
My Thoughts: I don't really know how to feel at the end of this Volume. I find myself in a state of denial and just sad. Things happened that I wasn't expecting, and that I didn't want. I don't know how I feel about Light. Well, I guess I do know, I don't think I really like him that much. I'm not sure killing can ever be a noble cause, and he's more interested in the power than in his original goal.
Once again Light and L are too smart for me, so I spent a lot of time struggling to keep up.
This Volume had one of the best, most heart breaking twists. I did not see that coming.
This is definitely one interesting manga. I'm excited to see where it goes next. It will be interesting to see how Light is going to handle these new developments.
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 3.5/5
Did not see any of that coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment