Monday, December 11, 2017

Review: The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology edited by Christopher Golden


Title: The New Dead: A Zombie Anthology
Edited by: Christopher Golden
Published by: St. Martin's Griffin
Released: 2010
Source: Library

Summary: The dead are rising... in popularity! What's better than a good zombie story? Nothing! Zombie stories explore what we think about death and how humanity will deal with an apocalyptic event.
Multiple authors come together in this Anthology to thrill, chill, and scare with these zombie tales.
My Thoughts: I really liked this anthology. It had more stories I enjoyed then ones I didn't like. Anthologies can always be a gamble, but they can be a lot of fun too. I love zombie stories. I think it's because I like that end-of-the-world setting. I just like reading them. I'd definitely recommend this Anthology.
Some of my favorite stories were: In the Dust by Tim Lebbon, Life Sentence by Kelley Armstrong, The Wind Cries Mary by Brian Keene, and Ghost Trap by Rick Hautala.
There was also a story that won for most disturbing for me, that was Kids And Their Toys by James A. Moore.
I had a lot of fun reading this zombie anthology. If you like zombies, then I'd give this a shot!
BOOKCITEMENT LEVEL 4/5
Zombies, Zombies, Zombies OH MY!

No comments:

Post a Comment