Friday, June 29, 2018

Reading Right Now! (169)

What I'm Reading Right Now! is...


Kiss of the Royal
By Lindsey Duga

I was lucky enough to get this for free for honest review from Entangled Teen. It comes out into the world July 3, 2018, and I'd feel pretty bad if I didn't read it on time since I did ask for it.
This one has a very fairytale fantasy vibe to it, but a little darker. It has princes, princesses, dragons, and griffins. Oh My! All the royals in this world have to fight the evil darkness that spawns dangerous creatures that wreak havoc. This magic darkness comes from an evil witch, according to legend. The Princesses are gifted with magic that can be transferred through a kiss. They are partnered with a Prince, who upon receiving their spelled kiss, can fight with the strength of 20 men.
Ivy is a pure princess, which makes her kiss more powerful than all the others. Four of her Prince Partners have died and she needs another one. She gets it in a foreign prince named Zach. The only problem is, he doesn't want her kisses.
It's a different kind of book, interesting. I'm enjoying it. I really do enjoy the books that Entangled Teen publishes. They tend to be really fun and addictive. 
So I hope to finish this one and have my review out soon.

So that's what I'm Reading Right Now! What are you reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment