Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Fresh Releases: February 12, 2019

Fresh Fresh Releases!! These ones are Super Fresh!
Also, the 12th is a very special day because it is my Sister's and Uncle's Birthday, and Abraham Lincoln's!

  
  


-- Apocalypse Five (#1) by Stacey Rourke I Love Sci-Fi!! It's so fun to read and I can't wait to read this one. I've got an arc of it from Netgalley and the Publisher for honest review, so I really need to read it.

-- The Truth and Lies of Ella Black by Emily Barr I was drawn to this one by the cover and title, it intrigues me. It has a pretty sad rating on Goodreads right now (2.97 yikesss) but low ratings never really deter me, most times, it just makes me want to read it for myself to see if I agree.

-- The City in the Middle of the Night by Charlie Jane Anders I'm interested.

-- The Test by Sylvain Neuvel I didn't even know about this until I saw it on twitter yesterday. I read the first book in Sylvain Neuvel's Waking Gods series and enjoyed it, so of course I'm interested to read more stuff by him.

-- Bloodwitch (#3) by Susan Dennard I've been hearing about this non-stop 24/7. I have not yet started the series, but it is on my list of things to do.

-- Crown of Feathers (#1) by Nicki Pau Preto I want to read this really badly.

And that's the Fresh Fresh Releases I've got for this week!! 
I received some of these books as arcs for honest review from the publishers. All cover images are from Goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment